Friday, June 30, 2006

I hope Jesus has a sense of humor and likes the Planet of the Apes

If you're like me you have read a lot of comic books and have heard of the bible.

So here are some famous bible passages mixed in with damn dirty apes....you know cuz it's on a blog and I have nothing better to write until after the Fourth of July and Canada Day holiday.

1) Phil Collins and Genesis 1: In the beginning, God created the heavens and the damn dirty apes.

2)Psalm 20 something: "the Lord is my damn dirty ape"


3)A Commandment: "Thou shalt have no other damn dirty ape before me"

4)Matthew 28 something: "Go ye therefore and teach all damn dirty apes"

5) The thing they say at weddings: Love is patient and kind, love is not jealous or a damn dirty ape.

I think there are other bible passages.

5 comments:

Cake said...

I'm always breaking this one:

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy Damn Dirty Ape in vain.

Cake said...

It is more blessed to give than to receive damn dirty apes.

Anonymous said...

Do unto others as the Damn Diry Apes would do unto you.

Cake said...

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child,
I thought as a child; but when I became a damn dirty ape, I put away childish things.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to be kind to strangers. For some who have
done this have entertained damn dirty apes without realizing it.