Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy In Depends® Day.

It'll happen to us (you)....you know people it's happened to. A parent. A grandparent. A friend. At some point someone decided an adult diaper would be best and at that point life was pretty much over. You have no control over the one thing in life you really want control over. And that has to stink. So to speak.

Here's how I'm gonna beat it:

Sometime this year, maybe at the neighborhood wine tasting, maybe at the store, possibly on buddy night, maybe Christmas Eve with family, could even be at the annual camping trip, but sometime while I still have control and a brain I'm gonna wear an adult diaper (Depends® brand) for a full day.

If you notice me just standing there with a dopey smile you'll know what I'm doing.

Happy Independence Day!

12 comments:

Cake said...

Dopier than usual?

(C'mon, you can't hand out a straight line like that and not expect someone to use it.)

stuckwithacomb said...

NOT on buddy nite.

Cake said...

I'll give you $50 to do it on buddy nite, NoOprah.

stuckwithacomb said...

Do it, we'll split the fifty

I Ain't No Oprah said...

We'd have to tip the waitress the $50 if I do it on Buddy Nite.

Or maybe give it to T.

Cake said...

I'll send you each $50 if you both do it.

(And now I'm done with this before I scar myself or anyone else any more.)

Anonymous said...

Give it to the waitress - the laugh is worth $50

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Give the Depends® to her or the 50 clams?

Anonymous said...

Good question - I'll leave that up to the buddies...

I Ain't No Oprah said...

You test that out first.

Cake said...

I withdraw my $50 dare. After some reflection, I realized that the only way to prove you "buddies" actually wore the Depends would be with photographic evidence.

And my stomach just isn't that strong.

So yer off the hook.

Roger the Shrubber said...

shut up and go and change your armour!