Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I felt like Puching.

For some reason I didn't have a car and needed transportation so I did what every 19 year old did when they needed transportation and wanted to be cool.

I bought a moped. A Puch® brand Moped

Nothing was ever less cool than me riding that Puch moped but it got me to work on time. I have a 'thing' about getting places on time. I'm always on time. Even if I have to ride a Puch moped.

So anyhow...

That summer about 20 of us went down the Cape for a week or two and I left my Puch at my apartment. I was nervous about leaving it inside with the gas fumes and stuff so I locked and chained it to a bush outside.

When I came home Ol' Puchey® was gone. So was the bush. SOMEONE STOLE THE FREAKIN BUSH!!!

About a week later the police called me and told me they found my moped torched and in the woods. They never found the bush.

Moral of the story?
Don't chain your moped to a bush when there are bush thieves around.

13 comments:

Cake said...

I think anyone who locks anything to a bush is, by definition, dumber than a six-pack of fresh, organic, free-range retards.

stuckwithacomb said...

Yeah, what she said.

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Me locking a moped to a bush is still 3.14 times less dumb than you buying the Switchblade Comb.

And what about the time you locked your switchblade comb to your bush? Was that smart?

Cake said...

Mmm, pi(e)...

stuckwithacomb said...

Yeah,what he said.

Anonymous said...

What's dumber is the image of you riding the stupid thing around town-I hope you wore your Einstein mask.

I Ain't No Oprah said...

When I had the moped it was the summer of the Gypsy Moth infestation and one day by the time I got to work my hair with literally covered with hundreds of Gypsy Moths. I looked like Bob Marley or something.

Clinky said...

Better a pastey wrench than a wasted Puch.

Lois Lane said...

Mahna mahna!

huh?

Oh sorry, wrong blog. What are we talking about?

::reads blog::

Oh, this is silly. You should always chain your moped to a patch of seaweed instead of a bush. Or better yet, just ride a seahorse to work. Better milage.

Cake said...

"When I had the moped it was the summer of the Gypsy Moth infestation"

1947?

Lois Lane said...

All I'm saying is stay away from the ocean, Moped Boy!

Or is it Grandpa Moped...?

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»