Monday, July 10, 2006

I think Hitler had mental problems.

So after a Sunday of volunteer work at the Children's Burn Center (not really) I went home and had dinner and just started watching tv....flipping through the channels I stumbled upon a Hitler Documentary.

What I saw and heard has forever changed my views on Hitler....I'm sure it will change yours also.

The documentary stated that Adolf Hitler wouldn't let photographs be taken of him with his hands in his pockets (really).

What a douchenburg!

3 comments:

Lois Lane said...

I hear Hoagy won't be photographed wearing plaid.

Cake said...

I also heard Cake has a pastry problem.

Oh, wait...

Anonymous said...

I heard that Hitler wouldn't take his hand out of his pocket.

That was Johnny Tremaine?

Sorry.

Pardon the confusion.