Sunday, August 27, 2006

All you need to know about Women's Roller Derby



I went last night...here is all you need to know.

THE PLAYERS:

(This isn't all of them...just the most clever)
Crazy Dukes
Iron Maidenform
Hysterica
HelaSkelter
Stevie Kicks
Hyper Lynx
Sweey Cheery Pie
Surly Temple
and my favorite...
Suzy Hot Rod

THE REFEREES:

Ben D. Rules
Jeff R. Ree

THE CROWD:
Lesbians
Lesbians
Me and Clinky
Lesbians

The Uniforms:
Fishnets (I LOVE ME THE ROLLER DERBY!)
Little Shorts.
Little Skirts.
Tattoos
Body Piercings

The Game:
The Riviters kicked Gotham Gals ass.

Would I go again?:
D'uh....girls in fishnets on roller skates. Big yes!

3 comments:

Bemisdown said...

Nah. They liked the tatoos and the Lesbians.

Cake said...

Check out clinky.blogspot.com.

Those kneepads are especially hot. Whoa mama!

Cake said...

Actually, I think I can make the link clickable...let's try it:

Clinky's blog.