Thursday, August 31, 2006

Our friend...the sugar frosted flake.

In my lifetime I've met dozens of people and not one of them dislikes Kellogg's Sugar Frosted Flakes. And why would they dislike them? They're made of sugar, frost, and flakes. That my friends is a trifecta of perfection. No other food is as universally loved as the flake with the sugar and the frost. They're not just g-g-g-reat! They're a-a-a-a-awesome!

You put sugar and frost on just about anything and it instantly becomes better. You put sugar and frost on a flake and you have Sugar Frosted Flakes. And joy.

Show me a person that doesn't like Sugar Frosted Flakes and I'll show you John Kerry.

Show me a person that doesn't like Sugar Frosted Flakes and I'll show you a douchebag.

Show me a person that doesn't like Sugar Frosted Flakes and I'll show you retard.

Show me a person that doesn't like Sugar Frosted Flakes and I'll show you stupid.

Show me a person that doesn't like Sugar Frosted Flakes and I'll show you a Special K loving broad with a Thighroid problem.

Show me a person that doesn't like Sugar Frosted Flakes and I'll show you....you know...something.

Show me a person that doesn't like Sugar Frosted Flakes and I'll show you someone I just don't want to know.

(Brownies are pretty g-g-g-reat! also.)

17 comments:

Cake said...

I bet if someone put sugar and frost on a brownie, your head would explode.

(Even without the popcorn filling.)

Anonymous said...

If it explodes, he can wipe it on Hoagy. Back & shoulders only.

Clinky said...

Sugar Frosted Flakes can cause spider veins.

Lois Lane said...

Sugar frosted flakes are terrific with a $7 glass of wine.

Bemisdown said...

Sugar Frosted Flakes can't TOUCH Cocoa Puffs in a Roller Derby match.

Cake said...

Corn pops are pretty damn good, too. Mmmm.

Anonymous said...

Please don't discuss exploding heads...bad memories for my family.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Sugar Frosted Flakes. The wife and I eat them with ketchup every morning.

Cake said...

Dear Caroline,

What's an exploding head sound like, anyways?

Curiously yours,

Cake

Bemisdown said...

Clinky,

Are you sure those spider veins aren't tatoos?

Anonymous said...

Alternatively anything wrapped in bacon is great. Especially other meats.

Hmmm...sugar frosted flakes crushed into a breading and placed on frying bacon. I have work to do!

Cake said...

Bacon Ace:

I'm surprised you haven't tried breaded bacon:

1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 pound thick-sliced bacon

Mix dry ingredients and coat bacon with mixture. Fry bacon to desired crispness.

Anonymous said...

Are snakes considered "other meats?"

Bacon-wrapped Snakes on a Plane!

Anonymous said...

Hey now that sounds pretty good. I think I love you Mr Cake.

I have had bacon cooked into a large belgian waffle. Now that was fantactic!

Cake said...

Dear Miss Ace:

Grrr.

Sincerely,

Ms. Cake

Sparkle Plenty said...

What are the 227 other reasons why you like them?

I copyrighted the word "trifecta" in 2001. You owe me $5.00.

Anonymous said...

You don't have to cock your head to eat frosted flakes.