Thursday, September 21, 2006

They love to urinate for me

So I get home late last night from my volunteer work at the Children's Hospital(I loved when they did Honky Tonk Woman) and there is a note on the counter informing me that "the dog hasn't peed or pooped all day long"

So I take 'the dog' (the best and smallest dog EVER) out to the garage to 'pee and poop' and she lets out this enormous amount of urine. Now why she didn't do that before I got home I have no idea.

What is it about me that makes broads want to urinate?

Cuz it happens often.

5 comments:

Clinky said...

Well, now you've done it. I've put up with your shenannigans (sp?) in the past but now you've done gone offended me...

bostongraf said...

Clinky -
Would you say that you're pissed?

hehehe...

(sorry...low hanging fruit)

Anonymous said...

"What is it about me that makes broads want to urinate?"

Well, are either you or the dog German, and was the urination happening on your chest?

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Did you know that Jorge Posada of the Effin' New York Yankees rubs urine on his hands 'to toughen them up'

Creep.

And what is the German/Urine connection? I've never heard about this and would like to start spreading it...

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Clinky is strangely aroused.