Okay so I've come up with a catchy title for today's blog.
Now I have to put my money where my mouth is (under my nose) and figure out why this blog is like James Bond.
001. We both have a license to kill. It's true.
002. We both bed the ladies.
003. We both are somehow tied to a Hoagy (Fleming's Bond was based on Hoagy Carmichael)
004. We both like it shaken and not stirred. So to speak.
005. Bond deals with Moneypenny. My honey asks me for money.
006. We both have dashing good looks. right? Right? I said RIGHT!!!?????
007. Bond villians and girls all have catchy names. I have Bacon Ace.
008. Bonds gun of choice is a Walther PPK. My step dads name was Walter.
009. Bond once fought a villian named Scaramanga. I sell manga and have a small scar on my chin.
This is the end of Goldenblog, but James Blog will return in:
For Your Blog Only