Thursday, June 07, 2007

If the shoe fits

I hate to just copy and paste a news story into the blog but this just cracked me up.

Notice the defense attorneys name. Seems fitting. I hope the guy gets off.

So to speak.

>>>>>>>
ATLANTA, Georgia (AP) -- A judge said Wednesday he'll rule by next week on the appeal of a man sentenced to 10 years in prison for having consensual oral sex with a 15-year-old girl when he was 17.
A lawyer for Genarlow Wilson, now 21, asked the appellate judge to throw out the aggravated child molestation sentence on the grounds it is grossly disproportionate to the crime.
Defense attorney B.J. Bernstein noted that state lawmakers passed a law to close the loophole that led to Wilson's sentence>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

10 comments:

bacon ace said...

"Defense attorney B.J. Bernstein noted that state lawmakers passed a law to close the loophole that led to Wilson's sentence"

By "loophole" did they mean a 15 year old girl's mouth?

"Defense attorney B.J. Bernstein"

Was Knoblick McGee, or Cunnilingus Smith unavailable for trial work?

Cake said...

::speechless with giggles::

(I love being mentally 14.)

Anonymous said...

I was on vacation in the Ball Kin islands

Anonymous said...

I've been busy with charity work down at the "Y"

Anonymous said...

The new law has a "The bitch wanted it" clause

Anonymous said...

Hey Connie!
Good to see on this blog....how are the rest of the Lingus family?

Cake said...

This blog seems to be headed towards an orgy of low puns... wow, will that ever suck (or blow) if that's how it goes down, huh?

(Sorry.)

Anonymous said...

way to go cake - you killed off all the comments with your bad puns!

Cake said...

I expected Lamont to back me up with puns. D'ohh!

Anonymous said...

Cake:

Don't you finger me, missy...

-- Lamont "then I drifted" Cranston