The following items didn't quite have enough ooomph for an entire blog devoted to them.
1. This morning I saw one of my favorite customers outside of an eye doctors place....I rolled down my window and yelled out at him: "Hey you big sissy...how are ya?" he turned around and I realized it wasn't one of my customers. I never saw him before. I'm guessing he was a sissy.
2. The mensa man that named Planet Earth, Planet Earth.. All of the other planets have cool names....Saturn! Mercury! Jupiter! etc....but this genius named the greatest of the planets after dirt. Planet Dirt. I'm guessing he was a sissy.
3. The waitress that ALMOST took a bribe from me and Hoag last night for some artwork on the wall of a restaurant. Had she sold us the art I would have had a story. And some cool art. But she was a sissy and didn't go thru with the deal.
4. About a year ago I did a blog about losers who BUY ringtones for their cell phones. Well, guess what? I bought a ringtone for my cell phone. I'm COOL! LOOK AT ME!!! LOOK AT ME WITH MY CLEVER RINGTONE! $2.99 and I'm cool. I'm probably really a sissy. With a cool ring tone. Call me.
5. I'm reading a book and in it it tells what the 'perfect' bowel movement should look like. The book aint the new Harry Potter. That's for sissies.
6. I came home last night and went upstairs and Wifey was sound asleep but with the Red Sox on the TV. I wonder which one of her lovers was their before I got home? Probably the sissy.
7. I think I tricked you all....I just did a blog about sissies. And I only mentioned Hoagy once.