Thursday, July 26, 2007

what third was lamest the blog first ever

There I is just a want hidden all message of in you today's to blog. Know To that find I it plan you on must stealing read twenty every dollars other from word. Hoagy Tricky, tonight huh? during I'm buddy clever night not please like don't they tell say him. It I should might be also wicked remove funny. The I top might of even the tear pepper all shaker of and his ruin other his money food in HA! half.

Is even this a the retard easiest can puzzle figure to this solve out, or can what you?

17 comments:

t said...

Boy, do you need a real job. You have way too much time on your hands. I'll be watching for the money!

Every Other Word For You said...

Fuck You You Asshole.

cake said...

::goes looking for the Advil::

bostongraf said...

"Fuck You You Asshole. "

That one just sent me to the floor laughing.

Awesome.

Just awesome.

I Ain't No Oprah said...

But but I'm I'm smart smart...not not like like they they say say!

bostongraf said...

01000001 01010011 01000011 01001001 01001001 00100000 01010010 01110101 01101100 01100101 01110011 00100001

I Ain't No Oprah said...

How stupid basic boy.

bostongraf said...

cuh ulr wkuhdwhqlqj jb?

Lois Lane said...

Illysay Loggerbay.

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Klaatu barada nikto. Or something.

Horroru said...

Worst Bizarro dialogue ever....

I Ain't No Oprah said...

I thought it was Yoda.

spud said...

what third was lamest the blog first ever


Was it?:
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Oprah Smoprah

yoda said...

Lame is NoOprah, yes.

Anonymous said...

Not Into dumb every you're family smart must and fall you a want little respect Fredo!

Myrna "..." Loy

Anonymous said...

Able was I ere I saw Elba.

What?

It's not?

Well, you can all just sod off them. Buncha literate game-playing snobs.

-- Lamont "What my was hoovercraft the is point full of of this eels again?" Cranston

cake said...

Yer really, all you crazy are! but me...