Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I'm not sure if this is important.

But I must share anyhow. It might be nothing. It might be THE thing.

I had a little plastic bag filled with Ritz Toasted Chips (cheddar flavor) and by accident I left said bag on top of my laptop computer while I pretended to do some work. Until snack time.

When the snack bell rang I went over to where I had left the Ritz Toasted Chips (cheddar flavor) and saw them sitting on my keyboard. And then I opened the bag. And pulled out a Ritz Toasted Chip (cheddar flavor) and popped it into my mouth.

And it was warm...borderline hot. And it was AWESOME! I invented a Toasted Toasted Chip. And it was awesome.

I did not invent it's awesome cheddar taste or it's Ritzy-ness.

Moral of the story?

Laptops are the new hot plates

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should sign up for American Inventor. Oh wait, you are American. I don't think they allow Americans on American Inventor.

Anonymous said...

They should call it 'Wanna-be American/Inventor'

bostongraf said...

Gimme-A-Green-Card Inventor?

Cake said...

I'm not American...maybe I'll steal that idea and sign up for the show.

Shh, don't tell NoOprah.

Lois Lane said...

::pours can of soup on laptop::

Nope. This isn't working....hmmm, maybe I should have used a pot or something.

I Ain't No Oprah said...

If you used pot you'd just want more Ritz Toasted Chips (cheddar flavor)

Anonymous said...

Toasted Ritz Toasted Chips (cheddar flavor)

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Very nice Spud, very nice.

Sparkle Plenty said...

Way to bogart the chips, man.

Cake said...

If the Beatles sang about toasted Ritz chip cracker things...

1) I Wanna Hold Your Chips
2) Toast Me Do
3) He's a Got a Ritzer to Toast
4) Happiness is a Warm Chip (Cheddar Flavor)

(What...it's quiet around here...)

Anonymous said...

Hey did you guys hear? Cake has Special Constables!!! I saw the appointment on her calander!!! Sshhhh.

Cake said...

Spud's a blabbermouth, pass it on!

Anonymous said...

Try microwaving a bowl (NOT FOIL BAG) of potato chips.

Yumsville honeybunch.

Slice of Velveeta on top- 50 seconds or so- enchanced yumsville.