I read in magazine that over two BILLION people live on $2.00 a day (or less)
Here is what I'd do if I had to live on $2.00 a day.
1. In the morning I'd stop at IHOP and have pancakes, sausage, toast, bacon, hash browns, and large glass of cold milk. .20 cents.
2. Then I'd buy a newspaper to read while eating said breakfast. .02 cents
3. Then I drive to work paying a toll on the Pike and filling up my tank with gas. .24 cents.
4. When I got to work I'd walk over to the STORE 24 for snacks. .09 cents.
5. On my way home I'd stop and pick up my wife some flowers or jewelry. .30 cents.
6. When I got home I'd surprise wifey and take her out for dinner and drinks. .41 cents.
7. With the left over .94 cents I'd put aside some of it towards the phone bill, electric, cable, insurance, new car, college funds, investments, etc.
Life is pretty good at $2.00 a day. I can only imagine the rich folks spending upwards of $3.00 a day.