Thursday, November 01, 2007

E=3-Musketeers squared.

I just had three 3 Musketeers candy bars* for breakfast.

Does this mean I just had 9 Musketeers?

Does this make me a candy slut?

On the package it says: Whipped Up Fluffy Chocolate on Chocolate Taste.

This concerns me. "Chocolate taste" I don't want chocolate taste. I want chocolate. Whipped up chocolate.

And what about the part that says chocolate on chocolate? Sounds like some kinda racial thing.

I'm content with chocolate on not chocolate. But Whipped Up is good.

Whipped up chocolate. WHIPPED. UP. CHOCOLATE.

That's a good thing.

*The fun size. Which aint really fun. A regular sized 3 Musketeers Bar would be more fun. A regular sized actual Musketeer would be more fun for the ladies.

Even more so if he was covered in chocolate.

4 comments:

Cake said...

If I just skimmed this post, I could come away with the idea that this post was a bit on the adult side.

NoOprah had three musketeers for breakfast...he uses the word slut...there was chocolate on chocolate...something was whipped...

Just sayin'.

Anonymous said...

Aww, dammit...

and here I was going to talk about how "whipped-up chocolate on chocolate" was the fastest-growing category in Kim's Adult Videos in the Greater Boston area.

I don't know how much Musketeers bathed, back in the day. So it might not be quite as much fun for the ladies as you think. Especially if they were covered in chocolate for, oh, a month or so.

-- Lamont "Put Down That Dead Horse And Back Away Slowly" Cranston

Sparkle Plenty said...

Oh, no, no, no. The "fun size" is fine. It doesn't matter at all to me. Truly! No need to fluff it to make it look "even more fun"! Okay. You're right. You got me. I DID flirt with a Snickers last night, but what can I say? It satisfies!

("Chocolate taste" is just about as bogus as "Cheese food." And, yep. This makes you a candy slut.)

Redbeard76 said...

Not bad. Not a 3 musketeers man myself, but I helped myself to a PB cup, hold the bacon, and a nestle crunch. Lord I need help.