Monday, November 26, 2007

The Singer From Quiet Riot: R.I.P.

It's a shame that The Singer from Quiet Riot died. Years ago I used to sell rock posters in my shop and one of them was of The Singer from Quiet Riot.

The Singer from Quiet Riot will be missed. He and or she was great!

The world is a crummier place without The Singer from Quiet Riot. He or she was probably a really nice guy and or gal.

::says a quiet (get it?) prayer for The Singer of Quiet Riot::

The Singer from Quiet Riot did that song that used to get played about noize. It was good.

Rest In Peace....Singer From Quiet Riot. You will be missed. Unless of course the band replaced you with another singer that is better.

If that's the case:

Long Live The NEW Singer of Quiet Riot and 'Cum on Feel The Noize'!!

(Or was it 'We're Not Going To Take It'?)

8 comments:

Cake said...

I bet he ate mouse poison by accident after not reading the label properly.

What a tard.

Anonymous said...

No. You're thinking of the guy from Poison

(He's Not Going To Take It!....Or Not Feel the Noize!)

Anonymous said...

Hell in a handbasket

Clinky said...

Next week is Chupacabra week.

Redbeard76 said...

::squeezes face mask::

Cake said...

Clinky:

Couldn't we do something less creepy like, oh I dunno, Mice Week? IANO already got a headstart on it and everything.

The Chupacabra's gonna give me the heeby-jeebies.

Sparkle Plenty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sparkle Plenty said...

Cake: Will Chupacabra Week also give you the jim-jams--or just the heeby-jeebies?

Clinky: Are Chupa Chups made out of Chupacabras? If so, I might need to go gack some up that I ate a few years ago. Who would win in a cage match--a Chupacabra or a Bigfoot?

No Oprah: It is not possible to play "The Beatles Game" with songs by Ratt, Poison, or Quiet Riot. Just not possible. That is why you are king.

Redbeard: Don't squeeze it; it could freeze like that.

(Yes. I am a loser. I deleted this because it had a typo. And reposted it. Loser. I go now to wreak havoc on my paid work.)