Saturday, April 05, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen....The Rolling Stones!

So we go to the IMAX theatre last night to see SHINE A LIGHT (the new Rolling Stones movie by Martin Scorsese) and it was amazing how distracted The Hoag got by the Kung-Fu Panda cardboard stand-up thing in the lobby.

But anyhow....the movie review:

Fantastic sound, great to look at.

The actors playing the Rolling Stones seemed a bit old and ugly, but all and all they did a great job making you believe they were really The Rolling Stones.

I think it was Kurt Russell playing Keith and I think Jon Cryer played Mick.

8 comments:

Cake said...

What if the Beatles wrote about the Stones?

- All You Need is Keith
- Norwegian Ronnie Wood
- Mean Mister Mick
- Ronnie Raccoon
- Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Charlie

p.s.
The movie rocked!

Anonymous said...

Hey, yeah, and what if the Beatles and the Stones were actually...THE ROLLING BEATLES!

- Brown Submarine
- All You Need is a Loving Cup
- Paint it Glass Onion
- Sexy Virginia
- Tumblin' Dice and Shout
- Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except for me and my Honky Tonk Women
- She's Got a Turd on the Run
- Being for the Benefit of Mr. D

Anonymous said...

IANO:

I've seen the advance clips for "Shine A Light." I'm pretty sure the Mick/Keith roles were both played by Martin Landau, in one of those "Austin Powers" or Peter Sellers kinda deals.

-- Lamont "Glimmer Single" Cranston

Anonymous said...

Ob-la-di-WOO WOO, Ob-la-da-WOO WOO!

Anonymous said...

- Norwegian Woo-Woo!
- Lucy in the Sky with Woo-Woo!
- All You Need is Woo-Woo!
- I'm Happy Just to Dance with Woo-Woo!

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Ya had a winner and now cheapened it.

Now the winner is something else.

Anonymous said...

Someone just copied me! I was framed! Woo woo!

Redbeard76 said...

Ducky!