Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Copy and paste can tire you out....but it's worth it.

Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!

Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.

Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.

Wake up, the Wicked Witch is dead. She's gone where the goblins go,

Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.

Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
The Wicked Witch is dead!

As Mayor of the Munchkin City, In the County of the Land of Oz,
I welcome you most regally.

But we've got to verify it legally, to see

To see?

If she

If she?

Is morally, ethic'lly Spiritually, physically Positively, absolutely Undeniably and reliably Dead

As Coroner I must aver, I thoroughly examined her.

And she's not only merely dead, she's really most sincerely dead.

Then this is a day of Independence For all the Munchkins and their descendants

If any.

Yes, let the joyous news be spread The wicked Old Witch at last is dead!

(It's funny...but last night I noticed Obama's calves and thighs looked a tad big... I wonder what that could mean?)

8 comments:

Cake said...

Quiet around here. I'm guessing everyone is still hung over from their celebrating.

::steals ruby slippers...examines them, realizes they're meant for someone with bigger cankles...returns them::

I Ain't No Oprah said...

-She Went Out Through The Bathroom Window.

-Hello GoodRiddance

-She's a Woman?

-Fixing a (Ass)Hole

Cake said...

- Can't Buy me Nominations
- I Saw Her Conceding There
- I Want You (Hillary's Too Heavy)
- Sgt. Hillary's Lonely Losers Club Band

Oh, and the as-of-yet unrecorded: P.S. I Love You, Obama, Can I be Your VP? (sang by Hillary)

Cake said...

The Continuing Story of Bungling Bill's Wife

Anonymous said...

No Ticket to Ride

Anonymous said...

When I'm 64 (Maybe I'll Try Again)

The Silver Fox said...

So, to sum up: You actually don't like Hillary, do you?

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol tramadol 50 mg vs norco 10 - buy tramadol online mastercard