Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Yet another reason to vote for John McCain



In the news today is a story about a 77 year old Brazilian woman that was once John McCain's lover when he was in his twenties.

Here is a quote from her and a blurb from the story:

"""She declined requests for an interview Monday, but told Brazilian media last week that the young McCain was a romantic and a “good kisser.”""""

Now I don't know about you, but I want a good kisser in the White House.

And someone that is romantic.

Obama?

Horrible kisser.

7 comments:

Cake said...

I think it's cool that you just admitted to kissing Obama...I mean, how else could you know he's a terrible kisser?

Is Hoag a good kisser?

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Let's ask your mother...

Cake said...

Mother of Cake says you told her Hoag was a good kisser.

Sparkle Plenty said...

1) McCain and wife have VERY fake kissy mouths. VERY fake.
2) The baby is SO totally trying to flee from McCain.
3) Obama is an excellent kisser! Ask Mrs. Biden!
4) I can't BELIEVE you didn't mention Bill Murray's birthday. Infidel.

Cake said...

Sparkle:

I had a whole blog ready to go about Murray and then I decided it was lame and killed it off.

Do I get IANO's points for at least having the thought?

Anonymous said...

A good kisser in the White House and a good hunter as VP...so if he can't charm them to death, she can always shoot them.

Sparkle Plenty said...

Cake: ABSOLUTELY! You get huge points for that.