Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Another episode of: WHAT WIFEY IS SAYING / WHAT I AM THINKING


-----------
WIFEY: "We should get one of those refrigerators with the freezer on the bottom."

ME: "That sucks that YAZ popped up for the final out in the '78 playoff game."

-----------

WIFEY: "We should get new furniture for the living room."

ME: "That catch by Brunansky was a amazing...still my favorite Red Sox moment."

----------------

WIFEY: "I hate chocolate."

ME: "What kinda idiot hates chocolate?"
---------------

WIFEY: "Do I look fat in these jeans?"

ME: "How the hell did that guy catch that football against his helmet like that?"

--------------

WIFEY: "I want that new such and such cellphone."

ME: "Gravy."

-------------

WIFEY: "Stand up straight...you're always slouching."

ME: "Someday, when the time is right, I must tell WIFEY about my back cancer."

----------

WIFEY: "What should we get the kids for Christmas?"

ME: "I love when people come into my store and give me freshly baked cookies that they made with their kids. It's really quite special even though I really just give the cookies to the homeless."

----------

WIFEY: "Do I look fat in this new outfit?"

ME: "Man...Wifey always looks good."

ME: "Gravy"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wifey: Why didn't I really think about being married to this guy for the rest of my life before I said "yes."

Noprah: Huh?

Sparkle Plenty said...

Boxcars.
(Gravy.)

Anonymous said...

Gravy!