Saturday, January 03, 2009

Wet Shoes in the house.



So the other day I'm out snowblowing the driveway or something and I come inside wearing my wet shoes.

And my oldest daughter is sitting there.

Here is that riveting conversation:

OLDEST DAUGHTER: "Mom is gonna kill you for being in the living room with wet shoes."

ME: "Listen...this is MY house, I paid for it, and I'll do whatever it is I damn well please. MY house."

OLDEST DAUGHTER: "She's gonna kill you."

ME: "I don't take orders from her. I do what I want, when I want. It's MY house."

OLDEST DAUGHTER: :::stares:::

ME: "Do me a favor?"

OLDEST DAUGHTER: "Sure...what?"

ME: "Don't tell your mother I was in here with wet shoes."

2 comments:

Cake said...

::whip crack::

Ishat's Fire and Ice said...

Of course his wife would be upset if you were wearing her high heels to shovel snow than got them all wet!