Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Gal Accountant (that swears like a sailor)

So last night the neighborhood had The Big Hearts Tournament. Maybe 20 of us.

(Hearts is a card game...we don't all actually have big hearts)

I'm seated at a table with The Gal Accountant.

Here is some of that conversation:

ME: "I can't picture you ever swearing!"

THE GAL ACCOUNTANT: "I swear all of the time...especially at the office and on the Mass Pike"

ME: "I can't picture it."

THE GAL ACCOUNTANT: "Well....I do."

ME: "Let me hear you swear."

THE GAL ACCOUNTANT: "Fuck you."

-----------

So to sum up:

Me and The Brit won The Big Hearts Touurnament (Card game...we don't actually have big hearts)

THE GAL ACCOUNTANT: "Fuck you."

9 comments:

Fuck Off said...

Fuck you.

Cursin' McGruder said...

4 + Fucking 4= fucking 8

The Beatles accountant said...

When I'm Fucking 64

A French Seal said...

Quit taking my name in vain!

Cake said...

Me and my big heart could kick your butt at Hearts.

Just sayin'.

britney said...

If you seek amy.

Beatles said...

- I Wanna Hold Your Jack
- Mailman, Bring Me No More Hearts
- Twist and Shoot the Moon
- Lucy Going High with Diamonds
- Sexy Queenie

Popeye The Sailorman said...

I oughta busk you right in the mush. I don't swears. She don't swears like me. Now, you swab, I'm axking you for an apologeky.

Sinbad The Sailor said...

He meant me, Popeye. It's my bad--I'm a pottymouth.