Wednesday, April 29, 2009

And then they came for me...

Swine Flu. Swine Flu.

Pandemic!

Flee! Run!

People dying! Quarantine!

Face masks!

Swine Flu! Swine Flu!

And blah blah blah.

We're all kinda making fun of it as it's just another over-blown media hype job.

Or is it?

All of sudden Swine Flu is impacting me.

How so? You ask.

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/14836.html

Do a copy and paste of that URL

THE HORROR!! THE HORROR!!

SWINE FLU!! It's here and it's a killer!!

(And a random picture of Spock smoking weed)

5 comments:

Cake said...

Not smart enough to make that a hyperlink, huh?

Poor little 'tard.

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Correct.

How do you do hyperlinks?

(And I take it you're not smart enough to copy and paste)

Lois Lane said...

You were going to Mexico for the premiere of Star Trek?

I guess that's believable, since its not on a Wednesday.

cousin saul said...

Swine Flu: Obama's teleprompter told him to say that he inherited this Flu. It's Bush's fault.

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Dear Lois,

Si.