Thursday, April 30, 2009

Chewbacca (sounds like chew tobacco)

So last night me and Wifey are sitting around watching TV (for a change)and I decided I needed some quality time with her.

So I didn't fast-forward thru the commercials.

I went over and sat next to her on the couch.

We just started goofing around and somehow her fingers ended up in my ears and I must have laughed.

Or something.

Here is the convertsation that followed:

WIFEY: "You're Chewbacca!"

ME: "I have hairy ears?"

WIFEY: " sound like him."



Is it better to sound like Chewbacca or to have hairy ears like Chewbacca?

I think it's a riddle that will perplex mankind for generations to come.


cousin saul said...

Just so you'll sometimes smell like wet fur.

Just sayin' said...

"somehow her fingers ended up in my ears"