Thursday, April 30, 2009

Chewbacca (sounds like chew tobacco)


So last night me and Wifey are sitting around watching TV (for a change)and I decided I needed some quality time with her.

So I didn't fast-forward thru the commercials.

I went over and sat next to her on the couch.

We just started goofing around and somehow her fingers ended up in my ears and I must have laughed.

Or something.

Here is the convertsation that followed:

WIFEY: "You're Chewbacca!"

ME: "I have hairy ears?"

WIFEY: "No...you sound like him."

----------

SO TO SUM UP

Is it better to sound like Chewbacca or to have hairy ears like Chewbacca?

I think it's a riddle that will perplex mankind for generations to come.

2 comments:

cousin saul said...

Just so you'll know...you sometimes smell like wet fur.

Just sayin' said...

"somehow her fingers ended up in my ears"

Kinky.