Thursday, April 02, 2009

Lines



Take a look at the picture above.

See those diagonal lines a little below the man's stomach?

Not sure what those are called.

Here is a conversation between myself and Wifey about said lines.

ME: "Don't be touching my lines."

WIFEY: "I'm not touching your lines."

ME: "You just touched my lines."

WIFEY: "Did not."

ME: "You did...you traced down my line with your finger."

WIFEY: "No I didn't."

ME: "YOU JUST DID!"

WIFEY: "You do have lines, dontcha?"

ME: "Stop touching them."

WIFEY: "Why would I want to touch your lines?"

ME: "I have no idea. So knock it off."

WIFEY: "I'll do what I want."

ME: "Oh."

7 comments:

Just sayin' said...

I bet Obama has awesome lines.

Cake said...

Wow! IANO, you've been working out!

What?

Oh.

Never mind.

Freud said...

I see he posted a picture of a half naked man on Buddy Night.

Interesting.

Sparkle Plenty said...

They are called man-lines.

Please send me $2.50.

Thank you!

Sparkle Plenty said...

Nrrrgghh nrrrggggh must resist...must resist...Picture in sidebar is melting my iron will...nrrrgggh...

Oooooooooooooooooh who's that cutest poopsy oopsy little puppykins? Whoozzit? Whoozzit? Who's the cutiest little puppie pie? Whoozzit? That's a GOOD puppy, that's a very GOOD puppy. Ess oo ARE!

AUGH! Sorry, sorry. I can't help it that cute puppies do that to me. Your dog is very adorable. Mine is cuter, of course, but let me tell you: Your puppy is a schmushywushy lil' AUGH!

To sum up: Wicked cute pup.

Cake said...

She's pretty damn cute...I mean, mine is cuter but only by a hair, really.

Nick Son said...

IANO - Did you do drugs while you were on your writer's holiday?