Monday, April 06, 2009

Obama to blame for Italy earthquake.

Think about it.

No earthquake when Obama was in the States.

Then he flies to Europe (Italy is in Europe)

Earthquake.

Do the math.

Obama+Europe=Earthquake.

Now read the Bible.

It's in there under Psalm 34: 'Though he that is shining and bright shall bring shaking tremors to Italy'

Or read the dictionary: 'Earthquake: Noun. A sudden change in earths movement caused by hope.'

And don't forget what Nostradamus said: 'In the seveth quantrain a hopeful changing man shall bring the shakey and the quakey to the Roman offspring.

And of course, Blazing Saddles: "Those schnitzengrubens can wipe you out"

12 comments:

Cake said...

So you think Obama is shining and bright?

MANCRUSH!

Sparkle Plenty said...

Okay, I'd do the math but my math license was suspended for carrying a one under the influence. That integer will never walk again.

Okay, I read the bible and Tremors was an awesome movie! Does this mean that the next sequel will be in Italy and Fred Ward will be in it again? He's kinda bright.

Okay, so I can't read the dictionary. It has too many words and they all swirl around.

Okay, I thought Nostradamus said, "I wish my name was Stan."

Okay, of course Blazing Saddles.

Cake said...

Sparkle:

Oh my god...I watched Tremors 4 on Saturday night. Maybe I caused this earthquake!?

Unknown said...

Its fake, Psalm 34 doesn't say that, and there is not anything such Quatrain 7th in Nostradamus....

Horroru said...

LOL
Eduardo's post wins best of the day!

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Dear Eduardo,

Check page 62 of Strunk and White's Elements of Style...all will be explained.

Or check out the new Office Max catalog. Page 212.

Bush said...

I wish the earthquake was my fault.

At a loss for a clever name said...

Oh. My. God.

The numbers in IANO's post add up to 274, which is only 392 numbers away from the Number of the Beast.

Hold me.

The Beatles said...

When I'm 6.4 on the Richter Scale

The Better Beatles said...

Twist and Shake.

Anonymous said...

Recession is when your neighbor loses his job.
Depression is when you lose your job.
Recovery is when Obama causes an earthquake and loses his job.

Unanonymous said...

The quality of the anonymous posts around here lately is kinda declining...