Friday, April 03, 2009

Uh-oh...another camouflage rant.



Cousin Saul loves to just crash into folks in the mall that are wearing camouflage clothing and then saying stuff like "Whoops...I didn't see you!"

I understand camouflage when out hunting.

It makes sense.

I still don't quite understand camouflage as a fashion statement....but folks are folks and they can can do whatever they want.

Within reason.

Except for the guy that came in yesterday.

He was wearing green camouflage pants and a bright plaid shirt.

Dude...it ain't working.

So the deer doesn't see your legs but he sees your upper torso?

How does that help?

Plaid doesn't exist in nature. You're hiding from nobody.

Point of the story?

I'm guessing The Queen wished she was wearing camouflage so Michelle Obama couldn't find her and touch her. (I'm kidding)

Real point of the story?

I'm gonna paint my belly with camouflage paint so Wifey can't find my lines. (I'm kidding)

Super-dooper real point of the story?

I'm gonna paint my door in camouflage paint so the Indians won't come in and NOT SHUT MY DOOR!! (I'm kidding)

No really...the real point of the story:

I'm gonna put camouflage leggin's on Hillary...I think we all know why.

I'm serious.

4 comments:

Cake said...

You do realize that Hillary's favourite weekend wear is already camouflage capris, correct?

Sparkle Plenty said...

I could not read this post. Did you camouflage it or something?

Sarah said...

I think people look retarded in camoflauge, I mean really, they have to wear those bright orange vests anyways, wtf is the point?

Sarah said...

*The u is camouflaged