Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The one about the plane.



So last night Wifey had some girlfriends over and I'm sitting with them and just talking and stuff.

One of the gals there was Betty-Lou (not her real name)...the Widow Betty-Lou. Her husband used to be a pilot and he crashed his plane and died.

So anyhow...

The TV was on in the other room when all of a sudden Betty-Lou spots an airplane on the movie that was showing.

Here is that conversation:

BETTY-LOU: "Oh my god! That's the plane that Barry used to fly!"

ME: "Apparently not very well."

8 comments:

Cake said...

Going.
To.
HELL!

p.s.
On my way into work this morning, I spotted a couple walking along...and gal was wearing capris and fella was wearing PLAID SHORTS! And you're right...not a good look.

Sparkle Plenty said...

Peggy-Sue?
Thelma-Wu?
Hettie-Pru?
Lettie-Quoo?

...Dagmar?

Redbeard76 said...

Baby you can fly my plane.

(Too obvious?)

Cake said...

I think the Beatles game has been unofficially cancelled, which is too bad cuz it was fun. And stupid. And stupid fun.

If it hadn't been, though, "Ticket to Crash" might also work.

If the beatles game still existed said...

Lucy on the Ground with Diamonds

Here Come The *CRASSSSSHHHHH*!

cousin saul said...

I blame myself for the demise of The Beatles Game.

Clinky said...

This guy?:

http://tinyurl.com/qtw5fl

The Beatles said...

Cousin Saul sucks, pass it on!