Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Please pass my Daddy the ketchup. Or something.

I wish I made up the following:


>>>>>>A Bakersfield father is accused of biting out one of the eyes of his small child and similarly mutilating the other eye, leaving the child blind.

After attacking the child, 34-year-old Angel Vidal Mendoza Sr. quickly left his apartment in a wheelchair, entered a backyard of a nearby vacant home and attacked his own legs with an ax, severely injuring himself, Bakersfield police reported.

The child, 4-year-old Angelo Mendoza Jr., later told police, "My daddy ate my eyes."


http://www.bakersfield.com/news/local/x339729128/Bakersfield-dad-accused-of-biting-out-sons-eye >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

8 comments:

Pat Buchanan said...

Was this daddy an illegal alien?

Cake said...

I'm speechless.

the 4 year old said...

I'm sightless.

Obama said...

I'm clueless

Bush said...

I'm stressless.

Possibly IANO said...

I'm brainless

jose rivera said...

I'm document-less.

Morley Safer said...

And I'm Morley Safer.