Wednesday, May 13, 2009

She thinks I'm Cute!



Those of you that read this blog on a regular basis know that once in a while I write about the gal I call Wifey.

And in said stories about Wifey she always kinda has the upper hand....correct?

Well, not last night.

In fact, last night she made such an egregious (ryhmes with Regis) error that I thought I'd make fun of her in public.

We were watching a tv show called The Big Bang Theory.

And in that show is a guy named Sheldon.

Here is the conversation about him:

WIFEY: "His voice sounds like the Jack in the Box on the Island of Misfit Toys"

ME: "JACK???!! It's Charlie in the Box...it's why he's a Misfit Toy."

WIFEY: "Whatever."

--------

SO TO SUM UP:

I might have won.

9 comments:

Cake said...

Lamest victory ever.

Anonymous said...

Misfit.

Cake said...

You better be talkin' to IANO!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I obviously was.

Charlie said...

Everyone on this blog is a misfit!

Lois Lane said...

I always wanted to be a dentist.

Cornelius said...

I always wanted to be the Bumble.

Yukon Cornelius said...

You da ma!!!!

mulderjoe said...

I discovered a peppermint mine!