Monday, June 08, 2009

Where there is smoke, there is spiders.

So last night we're getting ready to go to bed when all of a sudden the smoke detectors go off.

ME: "What the heck is causing that!"

WIFEY: "Smoke or spiders."

I've heard that dust can sometimes set off smoke detectors...but spiders?

So anyhow...I check the house for smoke.

No smoke. Not really sure how to check a house for spiders.

We go to bed.

And I start thinking.

Maybe there is a fire in the dryer? Maybe an electrical thing?

Or something.

And then I start thinking about spiders.

Thinking about spiders does not put one to sleep fast.

Thinking about flaming spiders does not put one to sleep at all.


Flash Thompson said...


Lois Lane said...

If only you had a rented crate to put all those flaming spiders in....

Cake said...

I heard IANO stands on a chair (holding his skirts up) and screams for Wifey when he sees a mouse.


The Flaming Spiders said...

Buy our new metal album!

Spider Robinson said...

Who said I was gay? I'm not gay!

I also don't set off smoke detectors.

Spider-man said...

I'm not gay either!