Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Cash for Clunkers



So GOBAMA and his crack team of genius came up with this program designed to get crappy cars off the road and to get folks buying new cars thus saving the US economy.

It seems you trade in your gas-guzzlin' monster for a new car and the dealership destroys your old car, take upwards of $4500.00 of the sticker price of new car, and then the GOVERNMENT reimburses them.

But then the government screwed it all up and ran out of money.

You know...MY money. YOUR money. For a freakin' car dealer.

Why should my money go to a car dealer when Tyrese Gibson buys a new car?

Because the democrats are in charge and they think Tyrese should have my money.

But that really isn't what my rant is about.

My rant is about the name of the program.

Cash for Clunkers.

CASH. For Clunkers.

Come on, People....we can do better than that...

Rubles for RustBuckets?

Okay okay...maybe Cash For Clunkers isn't so bad.

And maybe my rant is really just about GOBAMA taking our money and giving it to car dealers.

How the heck is that fair?

It ain't.

4 comments:

Sparkle Plenty said...

To sum up: Where was the cash when YOU had a clunker? (At least, that's what I've been muttering to myself.)

(What does Tyrese Gibson have to do with anything? He seems to have rather nice stomach muscles, so I guess I'd give him my cash for that if nothing else.)

Cake said...

Republicans are so damn cute when they get their knickers all in a twist, ain't they?

Just wanna take them home and make them little dollar sign shaped cookies. ::hair tousle::*

(*Bald caps would make that difficult to do...stupid cancer.)

Sarah said...

I'll eat a dollar shaped cookie.

angry taxpaying worker said...

Obama's Cash For Clunkers is clearly a payback for auto union support. (and yes, Republican's are cute.)