Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oh, Friendly's...you've done it again!



So for years FRIENDLY'S has offered the Happy Ending sundae.

And for years dirty-minded folks have laughed at said Happy Ending sundae.

"I'd LOVE a Happy Ending Sundae...but how about Saturday night instead??"

Etc.

And of course people protest and make a big deal about it.

It's harmless and Friendly's doesn't give in.

They still offer Happy Endings.

So today I drive by Friendly's.

On their outside marquee thingy it now reads:

ISN'T IT ABOUT TIME TO FRIBBLE YOURSELF?

---
SO TO SUM UP:

How about Saturday night?

PS:
A fribble is a chocolate milk shake.

6 comments:

Doctor Naughty said...

I'm gonna fribble myself to a happy ending!

winkwink said...

I'm gonna 'dunk' my 'donut'.

nudge nudge said...

I'd bread your chicken...if you know what I mean.

cousin saul said...

Rocky Raccoon?

say no more said...

You can toast my buns anyday.

Corky said...

In belated honor of Eunech Kennedy, see attached website.