Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Heimlich Manure



So I wake up last night and that is going through my brain.

I know it's a 'winner'.

The Heimlich Manure.

I know it's a great punchline. I'll build a story around it and then BAM!

Heimlich Manure.

The guffaws will be heard from here to there.

I will be famous.

The Heimlich Manure!

Funny funny.

And then I thought..."Crap, that's something Crazy Jason would think of!"

It's only a matter of time before he calls with a Heimlich Manure story.

I know this.

I think he's inside me.

Or something.

3 comments:

Cake said...

"I think he's inside me."

But he's trying to get out, man, he's trying to get out!

The Beatles said...

Heimlich's Silver Manure?

the Beatles said...

I Wanna Be Your Manure

The Fool on the Manure

I Am The Manure

Happiness is Warm Manure

Lady Manure

Mean Mr. Manure