Thursday, December 17, 2009

Silent Night

So I have a radio station on and all they play during the month of December is Christmas songs.

Did you hear me? THAT'S ALL THEY PLAY!!!

So Miss Mensa calls up the station.

Here is that conversation:

MISS MENSA: "Hi...could you play a song for me?"

DJ: "Sure! What would you like to hear?"

MISS MENSA: "Could you play Silent Night for me?"

DJ: "Sure...we'll get that right on."

--------

So now let's gather up the facts:

1)IT'S A RADIO STATION PLAYING NOTHING BUT CHRISTMAS SONG!!!!

2)THEY WERE GONNA PLAY SILENT NIGHT ANYHOW!!!

3) FREEBIRD!!!

9 comments:

Sparkle Plenty said...

1) YEAH!
2) YEAH!
3) RADAR LOVE!

Stairway to Heaven said...

Request me! Request me!

Cake said...

*clears throat, starts singing*

Siiiiilent night, hoooooooly night, alllllll is...

*gets pushed into traffic by IANO*

Cake said...

p.s.
For $20, I'll call in and request Tom Jones for you.

cousin saul said...

Cake,
THAT would be unusual.

Tom said...

Hey Saul, what's new pussycat?

Tom said...

Hey Saul, what's new pussycat?

Tom said...

...whoa...whoa...whoa...

no comment in de nort countree said...

.