Saturday, March 19, 2011

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

So I'm talking to someone yesterday. Here is part of that conversation:

THEM: "Do you like your brother?"

ME: "No, but I love him."

----

And then for some reason I decided to text my brother.

Here is that text and the ones that followed:

ME: "Someone just asked me if I like you and I told them that I love you."

NO RESPONSE FOR ABOUT TWO HOURS.

Finally a text comes in.

BROTHER: "What???"

----

So I text him back.

ME: "Someone asked if I liked you and I told them 'No, I love him.' I've probably never told you that before. You're a good dude and I love you."

--------

NO RESPONSE

--------

So this morning on my way to work I call him up on the phone. Here is THAT conversation:

ME: "HA! You must have thought I was stoned or something yesterday."

BROTHER: "I had no idea what you were talking about."

ME: "Just what I texted...hey, gotta go, toolbooth up ahead."

BROTHER: "I love you, Bro."

3 comments:

Cake not signed in said...

I'd make a predictable "lame" comment but...I actually really like this post. So I won't.

Your Sister said...

I love you, Sis!

cousin saul said...

Gay.