Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bloggity blog blog.



So someone scolded me recently because I haven't blogged in a few days.

So now I'm blogging.

Normally I blog when I have something to say or to share something amusing.

Today I had nothing, yet I'm blogging anyhow.

So I did a Google Image search on the word BLOG to inspire me. This was the first picture that came up.

Notice the white guy is in the front center?

And the Chinese guy on the left.

The climate change guy and the gay guy on the right (they both might be gay)

Obama next to them.

And then further on down the line some Indians, a few Europeans, and the usual mixed races.

The point of today's blog?

Chinese guys usually stand next to the white guys with everyone else behind them.

And the gay guys usually stand next to the climate change guys.

4 comments:

Karla Homolka said...

Anonymous: Shrinks take a long, long time to get people level. The more whack the client, the longer it takes. Nopie's only been going to his guy for 23 years. Need a bit more patience for him.

mimi said...

Karla: don't tell anyone, but I am his shrink. That's why I have to remain anonymous.

Adolf said...

Wow, three comments and I hadn't even been here yet today...maybe I'm NOT his only fan after all.

I must go and digest this extremely unexpected news.

Adolf again said...

Wait...where's my birthday greeting!?